Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jeff's Favorite Book

Jeff is 10 years old, and he attends Blue Berry Elementary School in Red Rock city, he is in the 5th grade and his teacher's name is Ms. Applehouse. She is very nice but does not play with her students when it comes time to completing classroom assignments. Blue Berry students have reading challenges every day of the week.

They get to wear cool medallions when they read 20 books every month and the ultimate challenge is 100 books for the whole school year. Mrs.Firecracker, the Principal challenge all students to do their best in all subjects but reading is the top reward. The children get so excited when their reading a lot of books and its competition for the students to improve their reading skills.

Jeff has a favorite book called Piggy Wiggly Science Project and he reads this book once a week.
His classmate Ronald says, Jeff isn't your tired of reading this book? Jeff replied, no this is my favorite book, and I will read it all the time. It's talking about my love for science and building things.

I like to build robots with my Lego's at home and I plan to fly to the moon. What about you, Ronald?
What is your favorite school subject? Ronald said I like reading just like you Jeff.
Yeah, reading is cool and fun!

Artist: Alifstyle... www.fiverr.com/alifstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment