Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's Cool To Be Smart And Stay In School (Ages 7-12)

One day Josie was walking with her friends to school and Nicole said, I am getting tired of school sometimes I want to stay at home. Josie said, why? Nicole replied, school is boring!
Rena started laughing and said I don't agree with you, school is fun to me and I love math my favorite subject. Josie said and I like science and reading I always get perfect marks on my reading log.

If school is so boring Nicole, why you're not on the honor roll? Nicole says, because sometimes I don't feel like reading I just want to go on the playground and have fun, we are in school for eight hours a day and we always have to be quiet and no fun. We'll this is why we are in school to learn and it's cool to be smart, you don't have to be like other kids, not doing your work.If you don't do your lessons that can make you stay back and repeat the 5th grade all over again and no your mother is not going for that Nicole, Josie replied.

Yeah, you're right Josie I do like math and when we go to Physical Ed. to excercise and I like when
Mrs. Applehouse start the multiplication game with our class. See Nicole, I knew you like school.
Every kid should stay in school and learning is fun and it's cool to be smart all the time.

I can't wait until we graduate and go to middle school, Nicole stated and the other girls agree but it will be much harder and very disciplined teachers and school work with many classes and make new friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment